Friday, November 12, 2010

FINAL VIDEO PREPARATION

We have started working on our final video. My teammates and I have been brainstorming for the past 3 days and we have come up with an idea, which may just be our final video. I am working on Adobe Photoshop to make a poster for our upcoming film. I will also upload the Preliminary (Bully video) and another video we  made for practice which starred me as a psychopath. I was also actively engaged in figuring out the correct camera angles , shot and movements for each particular scene. For example , i suggested that we should make use of the two shot in one particular scene. I was also in charge of the lightning. For example: In the jail scene , i will be holding a dim white table lamp designed for media rookies. This will create the atmosphere for an interrogation room. I also included my own opinions for the sound. 
Saad

No comments:

Post a Comment