Sunday, October 17, 2010

My passion for Media

I have always been a fan of "Media Texts"(Movies , Magazines , Newspapers etc)but i never knew that enrolling into the Media Studies Class would be so interesting.It was as if i had been studying about Media all my life but now i get a chance to go further with my passion for media.We started studying about "Media Language" and various terms used in the language. The first thought that came into my mind when i heard the term "Language" from my teacher was "text"(definations which i will memorize). Then my teacher explained that it is not only texts but a whole new world where "language" stands for visual and textual meaning. After sixty well-spent minutes in the my class. I realised , "yes , this is the subject i have been looking for".
Saad

No comments:

Post a Comment